welcome

This is my blog and I intend to update this regularly. I will log my progress in each one of my subjects and at the end of each week. I will try my best to keep this up to date.

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Information systems:

We are coming to an end of the information systems. In this unit we learnt all about how information flows and is vital for an organisation or business. One assignment during this unit included creating an information flow diagram to show how information flows in an organisation. Before this point we studded all the necessary hardware and such that a business will need to run effectively.  Near the end of this unit we used a data base to create reports on different things and then utilised the data in the data base to help a companies make difficult decisions. We did this by creating reports on the data base to limit options and find the most suitable answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment