welcome

This is my blog and I intend to update this regularly. I will log my progress in each one of my subjects and at the end of each week. I will try my best to keep this up to date.

Tuesday 20 November 2012

This week as eventful to say the least, I handed in 3 assignments one of which was for computer systems that needed fixed to achieve the Pass criteria which I hope I have done. I was completing an assignment for information systems when I discovered that some work I thought was submitted was lost so that set me back a while especially because I was to create a information flow diagram which I find very difficult but after some hard work I got caught up and it was delivered on time. I handed in another computer systems assignment about software utilities which I hope went well but as I was fixing other problems I did not have time to attempt the merit criteria before the review date so I am hoping I can do it when we get the work back after review as I would like to give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment