welcome

This is my blog and I intend to update this regularly. I will log my progress in each one of my subjects and at the end of each week. I will try my best to keep this up to date.

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Hello: D This week was eventful, I finished two assignments and re submitted another. I handed in the digital graphics assignment for the final with a lot of improvements made to it; I hopefully have archived the distinction grade that is available for it. I also handed in an information systems assignment which I spent many hours on, that particular assignment is about information and data and how it should be handed. In also submitted a computer systems assignment for final review I still need to do a bit of work on it to get all the p criteria so I will have to talk to the teacher today. We have started a new assignment in multimedia where we are to make an application which I am quite looking forward to. I will enjoy using my imagination and creativity to make an application. We are now starting yet another assignment for compute systems where we are to say how different utilities can help to improve the performance of your computer which is very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment