welcome

This is my blog and I intend to update this regularly. I will log my progress in each one of my subjects and at the end of each week. I will try my best to keep this up to date.

Tuesday 23 October 2012

I have handed in some assignments like multimedia and computer systems and I await the results, I can only hope I did well. I spent many hours on these assignments. also I have received the results for my multimedia assignment I handed in last week , and I was happy to see that I had achieved pass , merit and distinction grade. I am currently doing in an assignment for HCI and i hope to get at least a merit grade. Essential skills literacy is going very well and I have handed all my work in on time. :D I will later have to give a presentation to the class which I am feeling quite anxious about but I will give it my best go! :D I am now about to start assignment 2 in most subjects so i will need to pay full attention when being thought new things. I am going to keep up the high standard of work I have been producing so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment