welcome

This is my blog and I intend to update this regularly. I will log my progress in each one of my subjects and at the end of each week. I will try my best to keep this up to date.

Tuesday 23 October 2012

off for halloween

hello :D I have been work hand on assignments to get them done before I get off for Halloween at the end of the week, I have finished one for communication and employability where I had to make a person development plan explaining my goals in school and for the up coming years and have another for one for HCI, I am to make a news letter explaining how developments in HCI have made different aspects of our lives easer. I am aiming to get them all done to a high standard by the need of the week and also I want to get some of the assignment i have to get done for next week finished early so I will not need to worry about them during the holiday, this means working very hard this week to get them done on time and to my usual high standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment